Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hit me with the traffic - Traffic Dealer





If there's one thing I've come to appriciate over the years on the Net, is that you've got to act fast. The net is a surprisingly small place when it comes to grabbing hold of new opportunities.

Today I wanna talk about this new TE site, Traffic Dealer. Why? Coz I believe it's going to be a real contender in the business. It's got brand new in-house designed script. Giving you more control over your weblinks (You've got to check it out yourself, I love that feature). And it's got link ads, so you can build your traffic AND list at the same time.

Becuase this is new, that means alot of big players' gonna rush in and grab a seat themselves. Right now it's got 50% commission on premium members and 30% on free members, which is not too bad for a newie. I actually really had fun surfing Traffic Dealer. And you also wanna take the advantage of a new launch because there's gonna be fresh new viewers to your program or whatever stuff you throw at their faces.

Click HERE to Join Now.

That's it for today, stay tuned for more, right now I'm gonna take care of my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment