Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cool, I found another Koobux!

Before we start, did I mention my cat?



I found this site when I was browsing my favourite TE, apparently it's also a new one, but compared to Ultimateclix, which some people are skeptical because of the puny 23 bucks cash payout, this guy here as been around for a while now. I especially like the geomap thingy to track your referrals, so you can see where your slavers come from, muuuuhhaaaaaa!!KOOOOO!

Feel free to join and make a few clicks if you want. I trust site which admins puts alot effort in designing features, shows persistence and professionalism, don't you think? Also, admin who pays of course.

1 comment:

  1. you've made a good post about how to recognize a good ptc...
    you said that in this site (koobux) admin put a lot of effor at design...
    i tell you the truth
    the admin of this kind of sites (koobux.com and freebirdbux.com) are bought from a bux script service like ptcpay.com ...and they pay only 8$/month for hosting (that's all they pay and all they effor)
    it's easy to see that they will turn into scam, everyone can make a bux site like that ones for 8$/month ...so pay attention

    you can join this ptc http://www.1-bux.com
    it doesn't have a good design,but is a fast and secure site,with a lot of security measures anti autoclicking and bots

    ReplyDelete